Mike The Mover is Open For Business!
Moving services are deemed ESSENTIAL in the Government of Ontario List of Essential Workplaces.
**We have closed the warehouse and office to customer drop-offs/pick-ups until further notice**
Need packing material? Call 519-822-0298 for curb-side pick-up.
STOP THE SPREAD
We have updated our Health and Safety standards:
• All surfaces, trucks & equipment, door handles, workstations, etc. are disinfected regularly
• Employees are instructed to wash their hands regularly, avoid touching their faces, and are supplied gloves
• Employees are instructed to maintain 2+ meter distance from clients
• Movers are kept in the same teams to avoid large group interactions
• Anyone with flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home
• Confirming with customers that they are not showing any flu-like symptoms before our staff arrive to provide moving services
• Closing our warehouse and office to customer drop-offs and pick-ups
What can we all do?
• Practice good hygiene: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Practice good cough and sneeze etiquette
• Practice Social Distancing and Stay home
• Disinfect your home: disinfect door handles, countertops, and surfaces
We will always take our customers’ and employees’ safety and health very seriously. We are following the advice of Public Health Organizations as the situation develops. We thank you for your continued support, and we will continue to keep you informed as we take additional action.
Updated April 4, 2020
Moving TipsMike The Mover2019-09-18T10:46:14+00:00